Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Restart The Life

I used to love writing any kind of things back in High School but that desired was gone a very long time ago. Years have passed and so many things happened as well in my life , the good and bad one for sure but I am grateful for that since you can get stronger and know very well how to face the real life. I deleted all my previous posts with 1 purpose : to restart the life. Life is always up and down and we may never satisfied about it but I try to make peace with my self, my life and everyone. Keeping your mind peaceful and relax are the most things needed by everyone at this moment. I believe, everything must start from ourself at first, away from hatred, anger and dissatisfaction. You are the one who choose to be positive or negative for surrounding not opposite site and expecting someone to change for you. Peace be with us !

No comments:

Post a Comment